- Find independent sales rep job opportunities
- Add New Territories
- Get contacted by companies
- Find qualified sales reps already established with buyers
- Close the gap between hiring reps and sales success
Too much on your plate? Let RepHunter recruit your independent sales reps with our full-service sales rep recruiting.
No time to manage reps? Try our full service plan. We can also manage your full commission sales force.
If you are an independent sales rep, we will actively promote your profile to companies searching for reps in your industry. Create your free RepHunter profile today!
- No matter your needs, you’ve got unlimited telephone support to help.
- We pride ourselves on our member support.
- Our staff is knowledgeable and has years of experience.
- Don't hesitate to reach out by phone, web chat, or email.
We cover all the most commonly asked questions about working with independent sales reps, commission rates, tips for the best sales rep agreements, and latest tools for helping sales reps.
- Determining Commissions for Independent Sales Reps
- 21 Steps to Success With Independent Sales Reps—Being "Rep Ready"
- What Is An Independent Sales Rep?
- A Simple Checklist for Hiring Independent Sales Reps
- What to Expect When Dealing With Independent Sales Reps
- Pros and Cons of Using Independent Sale Reps
- 7 Reasons to Use Independent Reps to Sell Your Products and Services
- We don't sell your information—it is only shared with other RepHunter members as a part of our service.
- The only ads on our site are the ads we make for your company and our other members.