About RepHunter: our mission, our services, what’s new, tips and tricks.
RepHunter Value Proposition
RepHunter is the most cost-effective way to find reps in your industry.
Consider the alternatives to RepHunter.net:
- Hire Inside Sales Rep: $50,000 +
- Agency Placement: $10,000 +
- Nation-Wide Advertising: $5,000/Month
- Newspaper, one major city: $1,000/Month
- Online Job Board, one major city: $700/Month
Our subscription plans are a fraction of the cost of these alternatives!
- We take your phone calls! Why do business with somebody who doesn’t?
- Our customer service has been called "world class", "priceless", "awesome", etc.
- No overage charges. Our system prevents you from exceeding your contact allotment.
- Cancel anytime! You can even do this right away to pay to subscribe for only one month.
- Cancellation does not shorten your subscription. Cancel mid-month to avoid further payments while retaining your subscription until the month is out, for example.
- You do not pay RepHunter any overrides on rep commissions.
- We help manufacturers or suppliers, and independent sales reps find each other and create conversations.
- We have a unique profiling system that allows a TARGETED SEARCH using a manufacturer's specific requirements and our growing database of experienced Independent Sales Representatives.
- We are more COST-EFFECTIVE than than the alternatives: (1) placing ads and wading through an avalanche of resume responses; (2) costly trade shows; (3) job boards
We created RepHunter because as experienced sales professionals we were frustrated in our attempts to search for new opportunities. Resumes just didn't capture the key criteria for finding good partnerships. By creating a profiling system for manufacturers, service providers and representatives, RepHunter leverages the technology of databases and the Internet to bring manufacturers and service providers the qualified sales representatives they need, without the resume reviewing hassle.
Our clients confirm the quality of our referrals and tell us that the candidates that we place are more productive and able to hit the ground running precisely because of their established customer base.
Our Manufacturers Can:
Expand Coverage through Independent Representation
Have you considered expanding your coverage through independent representation? Do you need more representatives to carry additional lines for your business? Let RepHunter.net help you grow your business by placing highly skilled, sales professionals with your organization as independent representatives. You can leverage our database of thousands of talented representatives to find exactly the sales talent that your business needs, and who are already calling your target customers!
Locate Talented Independent Representatives Easily
As a manufacturer interested in working with independent representatives, do you find it difficult to locate the sales talent that you need? Are you able to find representation in all of the territories you need to fill? RepHunter.net is working to build the largest database of independent representatives in the world. Our independent reps submit a detailed profile of their abilities, territories, and lines allowing you to locate exactly the talent you need.
Do you want to grow your business and increase profits?
You need Outside Independent Sales Representatives from RepHunter! With full control over your sales profile, it's simple to increase your visibility, update your product lines or target markets, and make other changes at any time, 365 days a year.
Try Before You Buy
Our process is as easy as ① - ② - ③. Just post your sales opportunity on our website and interested outside sales reps will contact you!
- Search our database for free – see the reps we have in your industry.
- Register – increase your visibility in your industry by posting your sales opportunity.
- Subscribe – as a paid subscriber to our service, you get unlimited rep inquiries about your opportunity, and at the same time, you can pro-actively select reps of your choosing.
Our Guarantee: all of our reps are:
- 100% commission, independent reps
- Actively seeking new lines
- Will respond to you
Our Independent Representatives Can:
Represent More Lines
As a sales professional, do you have the ability to represent additional manufacturers, suppliers, or lines into your existing account base? One of our RepHunter.net representatives was employed by a computer manufacturer and sold computers to VARs and Resellers throughout the Midwest. She was able to double her income by offering more lines to her existing account base. Now she receives commissions on computers and a host of other products (phones, faxes, software, and even office furniture).
Represent Manufacturers for Greater Income
Have you considered becoming an independent manufacturer's agent, the best paid sales professional on earth? One of our sales professionals just became a RepHunter.net independent representative. He now represents the manufacturers and suppliers of his choice providing several of the lines his customers may need. His income is ten times what it was when he was employed by his previous company.
Profile Manufacturers and Suppliers
Do you know of a manufacturer or supplier that would market their product or service through a nationwide network of independent representatives? One of our RepHunter.net independent representatives built his business just profiling manufacturers and suppliers. He now markets that company's lines though the vast network of RepHunter.net independent representatives. He receives a commission on all of the national RepHunter.net sales for those companies, millions of dollars.
Sales Rep Testimonial
I have been a member of RepHunter for over 5 years. They are my go-to provider whenever I am searching for the latest and greatest in Medical Sales opportunities. Their opportunities are fresh and focused. Their website is very user friendly.
Salespeople know that service is paramount. For the past five years, Brenda Sorensen has been my Service Rep. She is wonderful! She is both professional and kind. She always treats my questions and requests with a sense of urgency. This point is important because with most Independent Sales people, timing is everything. Thank you, thank you, Brenda.
If you are searching for Sales Opportunities, you will find them at RepHunter.net"
Sales Rep Testimonial
Sales Rep Testimonial
Latest New Features
- Rep Rating. In the initial version of the Rep Rating feature, Principals may give a star-rating to a Rep for whom they have issued or received a contact request.
- RepHunter is fully mobile! With our new site redesign, there is better support for mobile devices.
- Find My Matches. A powerful new search function named "Find My Matches" makes it easy to do a search without having to enter any search criteria. This function will automatically search based on the keywords you have entered in your profile and your selected territories.
- Contact Request Quality Improvement. Before a contact request can be issued, it is now required that the members have a higher degree of matching.
- Office Depot/Office Max discounts for RepHunter Members. RepHunter is pleased to announce the availability of a discount card for Office Depot/Office Max. You can
- Skype ID in profile. We have added a space for your Skype ID on page 5 of your profile.
- Platinum Plans Expanded. Building on the success of our Guaranteed Placement Platinum Plan, we are introducing two additional plans with a greater service level. Platinum 1 will be similar to and replace our existing Platinum Plan; Platinum 2 offers additonal reps; Platinum 3 includes complete management of your sales force. For details, please see our .
- Member Logos and Pictures. Members may now upload their logo or a picture of themselves or their product.
- Response Shows in Track Contacts. When a member responds to your Contact Request with a comment, in addition to that comment coming to you in an email, that comment also shows in your Track Contacts.
Tips and Tricks
- Our TRY BEFORE YOU BUY feature offers you a no-risk way to check us out!
- Search by Keyword with negative keywords. Place a minus immediately at the left of a keyword to exclude results containing that keyword. For example, you could search on home office but exclude copier with "-copier".
- Multiple website addresses supported in your profile. You can enter multiple website addresses in the Website field on page 5 of your profile. Separate them with a space, comma, or semicolon.
- Search within Track Contacts. Find previous contacts easier by using the Search function at the right side of the heading area.
- Use this low-cost guide to better understand how to work with independent sales reps. If you are a new rep or want to break into the field, can be a useful way to get a leg up on the competition.
- Language Proficiency. Reps: add your language proficiency in selected international languages on page 5 of your profile.
- Reveal Password. If you are having trouble entering or changing your password, reveal your password so you can see what you are typing. Caution: only use this feature in a secure environment.
- Made In USA.
Principals: indicate on page 5 of your profile that 100% of your products are "Made in the USA".
Reps: search for such Principals using this feature.
- Rep Agencies as Principals. If you are a rep agency seeking additional find sales reps, join RepHunter as a Principal and indicate on page 5 of your profile that you are a Rep Agency.
Reps: search for such Principals using this feature.
- Receive Your Contact Requests Via Text Message. Receive your contact requests via text messages sent to your mobeile phone. Set up this feature on page 5 of your profile.
- Favorites Feature. Mark members within the Search by Keywords function for future review. On the View Profile page, click the Favorite button to mark the profile. Then later, on the Search By Keywords page, check the Favorites Only checkbox to restrict your search to only your favorites, within the rest of your search criteria. One use of this feature is to have one person do the first level selection of favorites, and then allow another person in your company to make the contacts.
- Email Format Preference. Use the Email Format Preference setting on page 1 or your profile to control whether RepHunter sends you email in HTML or plain text. HTML has a nicer appearance, but selecting plain text may help you to avoid issues with spam blockers.
- Saved Search Feature. Save your search criteria to avoid having to continually re-enter the same complex searches.
- Advanced Keyword Search Options. The keyword search feature has many built in options that you can use to fine tune your search. For instructions on these options, the "Question Mark" or the Search Tips on the Search By Keyword page.
- Search "Pass" Button. When viewing a profile during a search, use the Pass button to mark a profile as "Not Interested" by "graying out" this member on search results to indicate that you consider this member unqualified.
- Advanced Text Entry. Use the formatting features on the second screen of your profile to improve its appearance. Spell checking is also provided, which underlines words that may be misspelled and offers suggestions when clicked upon. To use the spell check, click the "ABC" control at the top of the text entry box.
- Search Agents. Set up a Search Agent to automatically email you about new members according to specific keywords.
- Average Response Time. Use this information to determine how responsive a Sales Rep is to Contact Requests. This figure gives the average number of days a Sales Rep took to respond. The calculation considers only Contact Requests issued since the July 30, 2006.
- Track Contacts. On the Track Contacts page, be sure to click through the four tabs at the top of the table, to see the different categories.