Information Collection and Use
RepHunter collects personally identifiable information when you register as a RepHunter independent representative, when you register as a RepHunter manufacturer, when you request our pricing via email, and when you enter promotions or incentives. RepHunter may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. When you register with RepHunter, we ask for your name, email address, street address, city, state, zip code, phone, fax, cell phone, and sales-related data. Once you register with RepHunter and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. RepHunter also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, RepHunter cookie information and the page you requested.
Because many members use our service during different time periods, we retain your personal information for continued service and convenience purposes. RepHunter retains personally identifiable information for business purposes such as to keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms of Service, comply with applicable laws, enhancing members' safety and security, or for any other legally permissible purpose. For example, information may be kept to prevent a user who has been removed for violating our Terms of Service from creating a new profile.
When you pay to subscribe to RepHunter, we ask for additional billing information which may include your credit card number, credit card expiration date, credit card security code, or your bank account number, bank routing code, and related billing information.
RepHunter uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for contact with other RepHunter members and for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
When you create a profile or submit your email address to RepHunter, you are "opting-in" to receive email from RepHunter from time to time. Such email is therefore not "unsolicited commercial electronic mail" within the definition of the CAN-SPAM act of 2003.
To "opt-out" of RepHunter reminder emails, login to your profile and the profile icon at the top, left of the page to pull down your Member Information. That icon is either a gear or the image you uploaded to your profile. On the Member Information pulldown, click on My Settings, check the "Opt-Out" box, and click Save at the bottom. Please note however that certain email, including but not limited to those having to do the with the status of your account, your compliance with RepHunter Terms of Service, and special offers, will be sent to you regardless of whether you have opted out. In order to completely discontinue all email from RepHunter, you will have to remove your profile. To remove your profile, on the My Settings page, click "Removed" under "Your Profile Status", and click Save at the bottom. After opting-out as described in this paragraph, you may receive a few additional emails until the opt-out becomes effective.
RepHunter members who become subscribers and who previously opted out of marketing emails are automatically opted in to our assistance emails. To opt out of such emails, please again follow one of the above procedures.
RepHunter members whose subscription expires for the first time are automatically opted in to our Bronze Plan special offer emails. To opt out of such emails, please again follow one of the above procedures.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
RepHunter will not sell, rent or share your personally identifiable information with non-affiliated people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, or when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- we have your consent to share the information. You are deemed to have consented to sharing your information with our other members and further as described in this section when you submit your profile;
- we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested, including sharing of your payment method information with our credit card processors or with PayPal;
- we provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with RepHunter under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personally identifiable information to help RepHunter and its trusted partners to communicate with you about RepHunter's service or to provide offers from RepHunter or our marketing partners ("trusted purposes"). However, these companies do not have any independent right to share the information except to perform the trusted purposes;
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- we find that your actions on our web site violates the RepHunter Terms of Service.
Security of Your Information
RepHunter implements security safeguards designed to protect your data, such as strong security and encryption. RepHunter regularly monitors our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We restrict access to personal information to RepHunter employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
RepHunter may set and access RepHunter cookies on your computer for the purpose of allowing you to mainatin a session, to login, and to use the main functions of the website. These cookies are deleted when you log out from your RepHunter session. In particular, in order to use the Contact button, cookies must be enabled. RepHunter does not allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set or access cookies.
DoubleClick: We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the or the .
How to View, Edit, or Delete Your Profile
You may view all information that RepHunter keeps about you in the following ways:
- Your profile information:
- Login to your profile.
- Click Profile. Your Contact Information is shown along with any uploaded image your have provided.
- Click on one of the numbered pages under the page heading to view other information you have provided.
- Click on View My Display Ads to view any Display Ads you have requested, which may include your personal information.
- Your payment information, if you have a paid subscription:
- Login to your profile.
- Click Subscription. If that tab is not present, you have not had a paid subscription.
- Click View Payment History.
- Your Contact Requests, which may include personal information that you have provided:
- Login to your profile.
- Click Contacts.
- Select the type of Contact Request by clicking on one of the tabs.
- Click on the items in the columns "Notes to Myself" or "Comment History" to view information that you have provided.
RepHunter gives you the ability to edit your RepHunter profile at any time. You may request deletion of your RepHunter profile by changing the status of your profile to "Removed", or by sending an email to with your email address and password.
Withdrawing Your Consent to Receive Email or Cookies
You may withdraw your consents described above to receive email or cookies at any time by removing your profile as described in the section above.
RepHunter may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.