Information Collection and Use
RepHunter collects personally identifiable information when you register as a RepHunter independent representative, when you register as a RepHunter manufacturer, when you request our pricing via email, and when you enter promotions or incentives. RepHunter may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. When you register with RepHunter, we ask for your name, email address, street address, city, state, zip code, phone, fax, cell phone, and sales-related data. Once you register with RepHunter and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. RepHunter also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, RepHunter cookie information and the page you requested.
When you subscribe to RepHunter, we ask for additional billing information which may include your credit card number, credit card expiration date, credit card security code, or your bank account number, bank routing code, and related billing information.
RepHunter uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
RepHunter will not sell, rent or share your personally identifiable information with non-affiliated people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, or when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- we have your consent to share the information. You are deemed to have consented to sharing your information with our other members when you submit your profile;
- we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- we provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with RepHunter under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personally identifiable information to help RepHunter communicate with you about offers from RepHunter and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share the information except to provide the requested product or service.;
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- we find that your actions on our web site violates the RepHunter Terms of Service.
RepHunter may set and access RepHunter cookies on your computer. These cookies are deleted when you terminate your RepHunter session. In particular, in order to use the Contact button, cookies must be enabled. RepHunter does not allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set or access cookies.
DoubleClick: We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the or the .
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Profile
RepHunter gives you the ability to edit your RepHunter profile at any time. You may request deletion of your RepHunter profile by sending an email to email@example.com with your email address and password.
RepHunter may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.