Find Manufacturers Reps and Independent Sales Reps
Add New Customers, Increase Sales, Earn More Money!
Find Independent Sales Reps with our powerful search technology.
Hire Manufacturers Reps and Independent Sales Reps to expand your sales. Search our database of active sales reps using keywords that describe your customer base, target market, and product lines.
Do you want to grow your business and increase profits? You need Outside Independent Sales Representatives from RepHunter.net!
With full control over your sales profile, it's simple to increase your visibility, update your product lines or target markets, and make other changes at any time, 365 days a year.
Our process is as easy as ① - ② - ③. Just post your sales opportunity on our website and interested outside sales reps will contact you!
- Search our database for free – see the Manufacturers Sales Representatives we have in your industry.
- Register – increase your visibility in your industry by posting your sales opportunity.
- Subscribe – as a subscriber to our service, you get unlimited rep inquiries about your opportunity, and at the same time, you can pro-actively select reps of your choosing.
Our Guarantee: all of our reps are:
- Commission-only independent reps
- Actively seeking new lines
- Will respond to you
RepHunter helps you build your sales or increase territories with independent commissioned reps in any of these industries: Agriculture, Apparel, Automotive and Aftermarket Parts, Beauty and Cosmetics, Broker Sales Agents, Clothing and Fashion Lines, Computer and Technology, Construction and Building Supply, Distributors, Educational, Entertainment, Finance and Financial Services, Food Service and Restaurant, Furniture, Gifts and Giftware, Golf Clubs, Health Care, Home Furnishings, Hospitality, Hospitals, Hotel and Motel, Industrial Equipment, Information Technology, Insurance, Jewelry and Wholesale Jewelry, LED Lighting, Manufacturing, Medical Devices and Equipment, Mining, OEM, Pharmaceutical, Professional Management, Public Administration, Real Estate, Recreation, Rental, Retail, Software, Sporting Goods, Sportswear, Transportation, Utilities, Waste management, Wholesale, or Wine and Beer Industries.
Ready to get started?
On this page enter keywords that describe your customer base to find independent sales reps.
In other words, ask yourself, who do you sell to? Please enter that keyword or phrase and press “go”.
Usually the best search results come from describing your customer rather than your product. Add commas between separate keywords.
- Examples of keywords describing a market you want to sell to: retail, apparel, gift shop, medical, OEM, industrial, machine, component, auto, department store, distributor, wholesale, etc.
- Note: do not include cities or states with your keywords. Territories are not part of the keyword field and will dramatically reduce your results.
- Once you are registered with RepHunter, you can do an Advanced Search, which allows searching by Territories and more.
TO FIND RESULTS WITH ...
All Of The Words
Enter one or more words. All must be present to be included in the result. For example, the search home office will find entries with both home AND office but necessarily as adjacent words.
The Exact Phrase
Enter quotes as part of the search. For example, "home office" (with the quotes entered) will find only entries having the exact phrase home office.
At Least One Of The Words
Put a comma or "OR" between the words. Either word must be present to be included in the result. For example home, office will find entries with either home OR office. Another more complex example: home office, copier will find entries with home AND office OR copier. Likewise for copier, home office.
The search function has been enhanced so the word boundary symbols [ and ] are no longer necessary.
To search for results that do NOT include a keyword (example: home office but not copier), use a minus sign immediately before the keyword you wish to omit.
Example: home office -copier
How It Works
- Search For Outside Sales Reps
- Click on Find Sales Reps, then click By Keyword.
- Enter a keyword that describes the business of the customer where you want the Reps to sell.
- Click View from the Search Results page.
- Pick the best Reps for your company.
- Click the Contact button for each Rep
- Use the contact information.
- Reps Find You
- Your profile will be visible to Reps.
- While your subscription is in effect, an unlimited number of Reps may contact you.
- You can find who is contacting you by clicking on Manage Contacts, then Respond to Contact Requests.
- We Give You Tips For Working With Reps
- The Best Way to Place Reps – A Three-Step Process.
- How To Create a Professional Impression
- Secret to Success: Patience and Persistence
- Don't be Cheated: Use a Letter-of-Intent
- How to Set Commission Amounts
- How to Provide Samples to Reps and Get Them Back
- How to Use Contracts and Exclusives
- What if a Rep responds "Not A Match?"