Sales Rep Recruiting—Outsource Your Sales Reps
Outsource recruiting of your full-commission rep sales force
Too much on your plate? Let RepHunter recruit your independent sales reps with our full-service sales rep recruiting.
Lack of time? Tired of sales rep churn?
Close the Gap Between Hiring Reps and Your Sales Success
Try our full-service Guaranteed Sales Rep Placement plan! We recruit independent sales reps with a proven track record to meet your commission-only sales rep needs.
You decide who to hire. Placement is guaranteed.
Outsource Your Sales Rep Management—Let RepHunter Do The Work!
Sales Rep Recruiting Signup
- Register and complete your RepHunter profile below to apply for this plan.
- Click here to schedule a phone call with Gary Berger.
- Gary will contact you to review your plan options and tailor one to meet your needs.
This agreement is between the joint venture of RepHunter®, Inc., a Minnesota corporation (“RepHunter) and RSG Sales, LLC, a North Carolina Limited Liability Company ("RSG") (said joint venture herein referenced as “RH”) and the RepHunter member logged in to a RepHunter profile, and clicking "I agree" below" (“Client”), each individually referred to herein as a “Party”, and collectively as the “Parties”. For valuable consideration received, RH will provide non-exclusive Guaranteed Placement of Sales Reps (“Services”) to Client as described on this page commencing on the date of the Kickoff Meeting described on this page ("Start of Services").
The number of guaranteed placements and pricing depend on the plan.
Scope of Work ("Services")
- Once this agreement is signed and payment has been made, will schedule a Kickoff Meeting call with Client, which defines the Start of Services.
- After the Start of Services, RH will locate and interview Independent Sales Representatives ("Rep" or "Reps") for Client and make a formal introduction.
- RH guarantees that the defined number of Reps will accept Client's offer to represent their products or services within ninety days after the Start of Services.
Kickoff Meeting Agenda
- Outline Clients' products or services and key selling points to entice the Reps.
- Confirm Clients' target customers and the desired level of the Rep's experience, which will help define the type of rep needed.
- Present the rep search and rep introduction process to Client.
RH Candidate Search Process
- Conduct the search based on the defined criteria for Client's products or services as confirmed during the Kickoff Meeting.
- Conduct initial phone screen with selected candidates to ensure they fulfill Client’s requirements.
- Introduce the pre-qualified Rep to Client to schedule an interview to determine if there is a fit.
- Provide assistance with follow up in getting Rep to enter into an agreement to represent Clients’ products or services.