Terms of Service
Failure to Abide By These Terms
Your failure to abide by these terms may result in removal from the RepHunter database.
Registered Users ("Members") and Clients
A Registered User, or Member is either a company seeking sales representation ("Principal") or an individual seeking sales representation opportunities selling to businesses that are the customers or potential customers of Principals, or groups of such individuals organized into a single business ("Independent Sales Representative", or "ISR") who has created a profile on the RepHunter Website. A Client is a company seeking RepHunter’s Guaranteed Placement Service.
How RepHunter Service Works
RepHunter provides two levels of service: (1) Self-Service and (2) Full-Service. In a Self-Service plan, members use our website to initiate communication with other members, where all such communication is between an individual Principal and an individual ISR. Communication between such members is most often started via a "Contact Request", which can be initiated by either a Principal with a currently paid subscription or by an ISR. In a Full-Service plan, RepHunter provides recruiting and sales managements services described in detail below.
Use of Terminology
RepHunter describes its services on the Website and in other communications with the term "Contact Request" in addition to other terms described on this page. For example, something like the following is may be stated: "You get 30 reps in your first month." Such a statement is intended to convey that there are up to 30 Contact Requests for reps that may be issued by the member. No further implication is intended, and it should be understood from the context whether a person or a Contact Request is implied.
If you create a profile on the RepHunter Website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, that you are either a Principal or an Independent Sales Representative, and that you are either (1) acting on behalf of your employer and are authorized to act on behalf of your employer in such a transaction and that your employer is bound to these Terms of Service and that your employer owns the account regardless of who pays any subscription fees associated therewith unless your employer agrees in writing to waive ownership in your favor, or (2) you are an Independent Sales Representative acting on your own behalf.
Password-Protected Area of Website Restricted to Registered Users
Use of any password-protected area of the Website is restricted to the Registered User who has been given permission and a password to enter such area. This password cannot be distributed to others, and the Registered User is responsible for any and all damages to RepHunter resulting from the distribution of his or her password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. If you share your password with anyone who is not a Registered User, RepHunter may revoke all passwords without refund. You agree to notify RepHunter promptly after the departure of any person to whom you provided a password, and RepHunter reserves the right to cancel such password and issue a new password in lieu thereof. RepHunter reserves the right to periodically issue changed passwords.
You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify RepHunter of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
Use of Material
RepHunter authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Website solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
The contents of this Website, such as the "look" and "feel" of the Website, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other "Material", are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of RepHunter or its content suppliers or customers. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of RepHunter and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
You shall not copy or adapt the HTML or other code that RepHunter creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the RepHunter copyright.
Acceptable Site Use
General Rules: Users may not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
Standards for Internet Conduct
In connection with your use of the Website, you will not:
- Post, transmit, distribute, store, upload, or destroy material (i) in violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation, or (ii) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Post or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable or that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation a RepHunter employee or agent, an authorized user of RepHunter services, Principal, or Independent Sales Representatives or Agencies, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements or the personal information of an individual other than yourself).
- Delete or modify any material posted by any other person or entity not related to you.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about independent sales representatives or agencies for purposes other than consideration of the independent sales representatives or agencies for potential contractual engagement by your company.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Register an e-mail address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register.
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server, account, or profile that the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting malware, a virus, trojan horse, worm or corrupted data to the Website, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- sending unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, e-mail, "junk mail", "chain letters", or any other form of solicitation;
- or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. RepHunter will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes by independent sales representatives and agencies seeking representation opportunities and RepHunter member companies seeking to engage the services of independent sales representatives and agencies. RepHunter specifically prohibits any use of the Website, and all users agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Posting or transmitting any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, "spam," chain letters or any other form of solicitation or any non-profile information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- YOU MAY NOT SPAM OUR MEMBER COMPANIES OR INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENCIES WHOSE PROFILES APPEAR ON THE WEBSITE. YOU MAY NOT RESPOND TO A SALES OPPORTUNITY PROFILE OTHER THAN IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THAT SALES OPPORTUNITY ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF. RECRUITERS AT A MEMBER COMPANY MAY NOT USE ALLOCATED SALES OPPORTUNITY PROFILES OTHER THAN TO LIST AVAILABLE SALES REPRESENTATION OPPORTUNITIES AT THE MEMBER COMPANY.
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate profile information that you have posted for the purpose of seeking representation opportunities for yourself (living individual seeking sales representation opportunities on his or her own behalf) or agencies or groups consisting of such individuals.
- Posting any franchise or other business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment, unless such franchise or business opportunity is specifically described in the Sales Opportunity or Industry Expertise section of your profile, and the "Requires Up-Front Fee" checkbox is checked in the Additional Information section.
- Posting any pyramid scheme, "club membership," or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment, or requires recruitment of others including, but not limited to, members, sub-distributors or sub-agents, commonly referred to as "multi-level marketing" or "MLM."
- Posting any business opportunity where the ISR sells directly to consumers, including consumer canvassing and consumer door-to-door sales.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website's infrastructure.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from RepHunter on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome).
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Website.
- Framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Website without the prior written consent of RepHunter.
- Building a product or service or engaging in any other purpose that competes with RepHunter.
Sending a Contact Request to a member that is not relevant to the opportunity or services presented by that member is considered spam and is prohibited. In particular, using RepHunter to sell products or services directly to another RepHunter member is prohibited. RepHunter in its sole discretion upon determination that a member is spamming other members may reduce the Contact Request allotment, reduce other privileges, or remove the profile of the spammer.
Communication with RepHunter and Other RepHunter Members
Your use of the RepHunter Website requires that you keep your profile information correct and up-to-date. RepHunter's communications with you and communications between RepHunter members may have financial consequences to you. When we attempt to deliver such communications, we will use the email address or voice telephone number that you have provided in your profile. It is your responsibility to see that these methods of contact are not prevented by out-of-date information or by blocking by technical means, including but not limited to spam blocking by you or your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
If you have come to our Website by clicking on a Sponsored Link on a Search Engine Results Page, such as Google, when you complete a profile on our site we may track your visit by sending anonymous information to that Search Engine.
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not, and by using this Website you agree not to, do the following things: post the profile or personal information of anyone other than yourself or those who you are referring to RepHunter, post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designation or labels that you upload; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner or otherwise post or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as material protected by a nondisclosure agreement); post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image or statement; post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonate another person; or post material that contains viruses, corrupted data, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
RepHunter does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of information or communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. Information posted by users includes but is not limited to their profiles, display ads, Free & Deals ads, testimonials, reviews, feedback, cancellation comments, blog posts, and Contact notes. Communications posted by users includes information conveyed via the website email mechanisms in connection with communication to other members or to RepHunter. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
RepHunter acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these Terms of Service, RepHunter may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. RepHunter has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. RepHunter reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Website for violating the Terms of Service or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. RepHunter may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for RepHunter or may cause RepHunter to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its Internet Service Providers (ISPs) or other suppliers.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Website, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, or in providing a review of RepHunter's services directly to RepHunter or to one of its trusted partners, you grant RepHunter and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Website retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
In addition to the grants specified in the preceding paragraph, you grant to RepHunter right to modify, remove, or withhold publication of all or portions of your submitted content that violate RepHunter policies disclosed on the Website, such as contact information submitted to areas of the Website where such information is prohibited, including but not limited to uploaded text, html, images, videos, and linked videos.
REPHUNTER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, REPHUNTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE WEBSITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. REPHUNTER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. REPHUNTER MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Records and Communications
Our records, kept in the regular course of business, shall be presumed to accurately reflect the contents of your instructions to us and, in the absence of manifest error, will be binding and conclusive.
When you provide us with your phone number or cell phone number, you agree that we may call that number with service messages, including calls via an autodialer or prerecorded calls, notwithstanding any state or federal law or regulation that would otherwise prevent us from engaging in this activity without your consent.
Links to Third Party Sites
RepHunter may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions and ideas, if you choose, about its Website and services ("Feedback"). You agree that RepHunter may, in its sole discretion, use the Feedback you provide to RepHunter in any way, including in future modifications of the Website and services, multimedia works or advertising and promotional materials relating thereto. You hereby grant RepHunter a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, non-revocable, royalty-free license to use, modify, create derivative works from, distribute and display any information you provide to RepHunter in the Feedback.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL REPHUNTER, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIAL, OR ANY EXTERNAL WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT REPHUNTER IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
No Resale or Unauthorized Use
You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Term and Conditions. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Website.
RepHunter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your information from this Website and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Website or any other service provided to you by RepHunter, upon any breach by you of these Terms of Service or if RepHunter is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to RepHunter. In addition, RepHunter reserves the right to refuse publication of profiles and display ads submitted to this Website, and to refuse any related service in its sole discretion without cause.
The Website is only a venue. The Website acts as a venue for (i) member companies to post profiles of their independent sales opportunities and (ii) for independent sales representatives to post profiles of their own industry expertise for the purpose of evaluating independent sales opportunities for themselves. Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, RepHunter cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Further, nothing herein obligates or requires RepHunter to attempt to determine if a user is who they claim to be. RepHunter expects that you will use caution and common sense when using the Website.
RepHunter is not involved in the actual transaction between member companies and independent sales representatives. RepHunter has no responsibility or control, and no warranty is given for the quality, safety or legality of the sales opportunities or profiles posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of member companies to offer sales opportunities to independent sales representatives, the ability of independent sales representatives to perform, or the level of sales or financial success of its members. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any profile or material contained therein placed by you on the Website. Member companies are solely responsible for their postings on the Website.
RepHunter does not warrant or guarantee that an independent sales representative's profile will be viewed by any specific number of member companies, or that any member company will have viewed it.
RepHunter is not to be considered as an employer or be a party to a contract seeking independent sales representation with respect to your use of the Website, and RepHunter shall not be responsible for any decisions to enter into a sales representation agreement, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting sales opportunities on the Website.
Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability for RepHunter to you for all claims arising from the use of the Materials is limited to the lesser of the amount you have paid RepHunter, or USD $100.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless RepHunter, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your membership, your Use of Material, your User Submissions including uploaded images, or your breach of the terms of these Terms of Service. RepHunter shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Guaranteed Targeted Contacts. We guarantee that our database will have reps in your industry actively seeking lines. You proactively search our database and select reps for contact that appear to meet your requirements. Because you have selected the rep based on your requirements, we deem your selection to indicate that the rep is in your industry. Reps that initiate contact with you do not fall within this guarantee. If the rep does not respond, or is not actively seeking new commission-only lines, you may request a Rep Credit, which allows you to contact another rep. Reps have up to 14 days in which to respond. However no Rep Credit will be issued for a rep that responds after 14 days if you had not yet requested the Rep Credit. Rep Credits must be used while your subscription is active. You may need to pay to subscribe for additional months to request and use your Rep Credits. RepHunter in its sole discretion reserves the right to limit Rep Credits in the case of abuse of the Rep Credit privilege.
Contact Allotments "Roll Over." You will be able to use your remaining contact allotment any time in the future after resubscribing to a self-service plan.
Bonus Rep Contact Request Offers. RepHunter offers "bonus contact requests" to Principals in connection with certain subscription plans when said Principal meets certain requirements. Such offers are non-cumulative. For example, if a Principal qualifies for two or more such offers, the largest number offered will be applicable.
Telephone Support. RepHunter offers telephone support to Principals using our website. The following conditions govern your access to telephone support:
- Principals who have an unexpired subscription to RepHunter are entitled to unlimited telephone support of their use of our service during our normal Customer Support hours. RepHunter reserves the right to limit this service specifically to matters pertaining to the use of our Website, and does not include general support for information technology, the Internet, or computer systems not specifically related to the use of our Website.
- Principals who have an expired subscription to RepHunter are not entitled to unlimited telephone technical support. Rather such support is at the discretion of RepHunter.
Prices. All prices are in US Dollars. RepHunter reserves the right to change prices and other Terms of Service at any time without notice.
Subscription. When you have submitted your payment method to purchase a subscription to RepHunter, you are purchasing the right to contact the specified number of reps before your subscription expiration date.
Payment Method. Your method of payment for your subscription will be by credit card or PayPal. In addition, for Silver, Gold, or Platinum plans, wire transfers will be accepted.
Automatic Renewal. Upon the completion of your initial Bronze subscription period, your subscription will automatically renew at the monthly price then in effect unless you contact us in advance to upgrade or login to your account and cancel online. Unless you cancel using the procedures given in these Terms of Service, you are authorizing RepHunter to charge your credit card to pay for the ongoing cost of your subscription. Silver and Gold plans do not automatically renew.
Cancellation. You may cancel your subscription online at any time. If you wish to cancel, it is your responsibility to visit your Cancel Subscription page and click on Request Cancellation. To get to this page, login to your profile, click Subscription (if the Subscription tab is not visible, first click on Home) and then click on Cancel Subscription. After successful cancellation your payment method will not be charged in the future; previous payments are non-refundable. Cancellation requests are not accepted by telephone, voice mail, email, fax, text message or any means other than via our website.
Cancellations are not complete or valid until you receive a "Cancel Request Confirmation" email with a Cancellation Number from RepHunter, which is sent to the email address in your profile. If you do not receive such an email within 2 business days, you will need to call us to confirm cancellation.
You must cancel the day before your renewal to escape any charges to your credit card. If you cancel the day of your renewal you may see a charge to your credit card on the renewal date. We honor all timely cancellation requests and will refund such a charge.
When you request cancellation, subscription fees are not refunded. Rather, the current subscription will run its course to the end of the current subscription period, at which point the subscription expires and your payment method will no longer be charged.
No Refunds. You must follow the procedures given in this section before your subscription renewal date to cancel your subscription. If you do not, RepHunter does not provide refunds.
Return of Samples. It is a common expectation that when reps do not accept or discontinue your line that you will be able to get your samples back. Oftentimes, professional courtesy does cause this to happen. However you understand that any samples you provide to a rep are at your own risk unless you have entered into a Sales Representation Agreement with the rep that specifies otherwise. Your assumption of this risk applies to your cost of the samples, associated shipping costs, and resulting lost profit, and that you are not guaranteed to be able to receive payment for them or receive them back, regardless of which party pays for any associated shipping costs.
If you have paid to subscribe to RepHunter on one of our Standard Plans with Monthly Payments, you agree that:
- By selecting such a plan you are accepting a reduced up-front payment, a reduced monthly payment, and a greater rep contact allotment in exchange for your agreement to continue to pay RepHunter on a monthly basis for the entire plan.
- You will use a credit card with an expiration date beyond the final month of your subscription. If the expiration date on your credit card comes before the final month of this subscription, you agree to provide a new credit card or new expiration date.
- Should payment of any monthly amount due under your subscription plan be denied for any reason including your credit card being declined, RepHunter reserves the right to immediately terminate the services provided under your subscription plan. However, we will continue to attempt to process your payment. If on a later date your credit card is successfully charged, we will automatically re-instate your subscription as a new Bronze Plan as of that date. However, no additional Activation Fee will be added.
- From time to time, members cancelling their subscription may be offered a free month when RepHunter determines that the member did not properly use their subscription and that better results can be obtained with RepHunter-provided training. The offer is limited to one free month only.
To be eligible for the free month offer, subscribers must meet all of the following criteria:
- the member is a currently paid subscriber;
- the member has had a paid subscription for at least three weeks;
- the member has not already had sufficient training;
- the member has a low number "Interested" or "Confirmed" contact request with sales rep members in one or more of the following categories:
- fewer than 3 of inbound contact requests;
- or fewer than 3 of outbound contact requests;
- or fewer than a combined total of 10 inbound and outbound contact requests;
- the member must never have accepted a free month or perpetuity offer at any time in the past;
- the member has no payments that were declined or charged back.
Requirements for the free month offer include the following:
- the free month is offered during the online subscription cancellation process;
- cancellation means that your subscription will be canceled after the end of the currently paid month;
- you must contact us by phone or email to set up training, so that we can make sure you understand how to most effectively use our service;
- you must complete the training within one week of set up;
- that we will activate your free month when you complete your training successfully;
- that after your free month, your Bronze subscription will resume and your payment method will be charged for the next month of service and again every month thereafter until you cancel and receive a cancellation number before the charge date;
- that you have indicated your understanding and agreement with these terms online by signinng "I agree" and submitting the form.
- Should you receive a Perpetuity Plan offer, your payment method will continue to be charged on the same day as your previous subscription, but for a reduced price. You may continue this reduced price plan indefinitely, as long as you remain in the plan. Each month you will again be charged for this reduced price until you login into your account and cancel online. After such a cancellation, you will no longer be eligible for this special pricing. To be eligible for the Perpetuity Plan offer, you must switch to the Perpetuity Plan while you have a paid subscription to another plan and continue your subscription without interruption; the offer does not apply to future re-subscriptions.
Terms of Service for Display Ads
If you have submitted copy and graphics for a display ad for our Hot Sales Opportunities page, you agree that:
- You will submit materials according to the specifications provided by RepHunter at the time of your subscription.
- You will be presented privately the rendered ad for your approval prior to its publication. However, if you do not respond to such a request for your approval in a timely manner, you agree that that constitutes your implicit approval for publication on the RepHunter Website.
- RepHunter will accept only final copy and layout. While we will work with you on the look of the ad, before submitting your materials, you should have all of your team members approve the ad layout and copy.
- In the case where you ask us to create the ad without submitting a mockup or layout, or depart from said specifications, RepHunter is willing to create such an ad subject to our specifications, which includes file size limitations and quality standards. In the case of no mockup or layout, you agree that the layout created by RepHunter becomes the "final copy and layout" and you give up the right to make changes to the original ad other than minor changes and corrections to the copy. RepHunter strongly recommends that you prepare the mockup or layout so that you have the maximum control over the appearance of your ad.
- RepHunter will make its best efforts to render your ad according to your instructions, for display in recent versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Unless you have made a special arrangement with RepHunter, your display ad will be published only during the time you have a paid subscription in effect.
- During the time your full-year subscription with display ad is running, we will allow you to revise the ad one time per year at no charge. Thereafter, revisions will be charged at the base rate of USD $350 per revision.
A RepHunter Platinum Plan agreement ("Platinum Agreement") is between the joint venture of RepHunter®, Inc., a Minnesota corporation (“RepHunter) and RSG Sales, LLC, (“RSG") (said joint venture herein referenced as “RH”) and Client, each individually referred to herein as a “Party”, and collectively as the “Parties”.
When a Platinum Agreement is in effect, RH will provide either Guaranteed Placement services or a Sales Management Plan (“Services”) depending upon the plan chosen, as described on the "Pricing" page and other pages of the RepHunter® website. The additional terms of said Platinum Agreement shall bind the parties. If there is conflict between the language of these Terms of Service and the Platinum Plan, the terms of the Platinum Plan shall prevail.
Immediate communication is the backbone of RepHunter. As an independent sales representative or agency, you agree to the following:
You will return to the RepHunter website to confirm your status at least once every 60 days.
- Your profile has a status of Featured, Active, Inactive, or Removed. You control the status of your profile.
- You must actively be seeking new commission-only lines if your profile is Featured or Active.
- You will keep your profile up-to-date with a valid phone number and email address that you actively monitor.
You will respond immediately to all contact requests via the RepHunter website.
- You are required to respond to all contact requests, whether you are interested or not.
- A contact request means that a company has paid RepHunter for your contact information.
- In addition to responding directly to the Principal, you must also indicate your response via your Contacts page.
RepHunter sales opportunities are commission-only.
- There are no jobs, salaries, or draws available through RepHunter.
- If you require an up-front fee, you must indicate that in your profile. Up-front fees include advances, retainers, salaries and draws.
- If you appear to be seeking employment, your profile will be inactivated.
You will receive email from RepHunter.
- RepHunter uses opt-in email. Emails from RepHunter are solely for the purpose of helping your sales representation business and are not spam.
- You will receive emails from companies seeking sales representation and from RepHunter.
- You will make sure that your computer does not block emails from RepHunter.
- You will assure that your actively monitored mail box is not full for unreasonable lengths of time.
You will create only one RepHunter profile
- Principals are allotted a limited number of Contact Requests.
- When a Principal requests contact with two Reps and then discovers that they are the same entity, they justifiably consider that the Rep has "spammed" them.
- RepHunter may remove without notice any additional profiles that you have created.
You will refrain from selling other products and services to the principal.
- The purpose of your relationship with a RepHunter Principal is solely to represent their products and services lines to your buyers.
- Our Principals do not expect or desire that you will attempt to treat them as a buyer for any products or services.
- Such selling to Principals is prohibited.
Additional Terms of Service for Referral Offers
RepHunter will compensate you via discounts, commissions, free months of service or other incentives in accordance with the terms on our Refer Someone page. The entities referred via that page must be businesses not identical to, affiliated with, or related to your business or to any other businesses of the owners of your business.
Our system will track users that subsequently become members or subscribers to the RepHunter service. The computations by our systems will be the sole and final determination of the amount of compensation you are owed.
Discounts or cash compensation will be automatically awarded approximately thirty days after subscriptions are paid. Cash payments will be via Zelle® using the email address you provide with the referral form. You agree to accept such payments via the normal registration process with Zelle. Awarded free months may be requested for the time of your choosing. Such requests must be made via email. Referral compensation may not be combined with other offers.
RepHunter reserves the right to cancel any Referral Offers at any time. Previous Referral Offers are discontinued and replaced by the offers described here.
Additional Terms of Service Governing Images That You Upload to RepHunter
If you upload an image to your RepHunter profile, said image must meet the conditions described elsewhere in this document including the Standards for Internet Conduct section. In addition, you may only upload an image that is one of the following:
- your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- your company logo;
- a photograph of a product or service of your company.
RepHunter reserves the right to hide or remove from publication images that do not meet the conditions described above or do not meet our quality standards. When such images are removed, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you.
Examples of sub-standard images include but are not limited to images that appear to be far out of focus or of extremely low resolution, images with an extreme close up of a facial feature, or images that attempt to meet the above-listed requirements but fail because the cropping is incorrect, such as a head-shot where the head is missing.
Other prohibited image content includes contact information, such as a phone number, email address, web address, or QR code.
Additional Terms of Service Governing Videos Embedded in Your RepHunter Profile
RepHunter provides a feature to embed a video on your profile page. This feature is provided only for videos that you have previously uploaded to Youtube® or Vimeo®. To request that your video be embedded in your profile, you must send us an embeddable link, which can be obtained from the aforementioned services.
If you request such an embedded video, said video must meet the conditions described elsewhere in this document including the Standards for Internet Conduct section.
RepHunter reserves the right to not publish embedded videos that do not meet the conditions described above or do not meet our quality standards. When such videos are removed, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you.
Additional Terms of Service in connection with Third Party offers.
From time to time RepHunter may offer in conjunction with third parties additional services to RepHunter members. Such offers are governed wholly by the Third Party, and RepHunter takes no liability for the content of such offers, or the performance of Third Parties thereunder.