"Let RepHunter manage your Independent Sales Rep Force!"
"Get a Sales Accelerator while you are building your
in-house sales management team."
We solve the "ready-to-work-with-reps" problem
Sales reps' biggest complaint is that new companies do not have the training or sales materials the reps need in place at the time of hire. Our Training Resources for manufacturers and small to medium businesses help with this. Our sales rep management service takes care of hiring, training, and helps you to provide the proper sales materials.
With our sales force management expertise, you are free to concentrate on other areas of your business. We maximize the potential of your sales force.
After the start of service, RepHunter via its business relationship with Modern Marketing will provide a Sales Management Program. Tom Metsa of the Modern Marketing & Sales Institute has recruited and managed independent sales reps for clients such as Hewlett Packard, CNN, and Dealey Media.
Description of the plan—RepHunter will:
- Provide a Sales Manager to manage your sales team.
- Create a Sales Plan designed to achieve your goals.
- Build your sales team.
- As needed to meet the goals the Sales Plan, fill in any gaps in your sales team by professional searching, recruiting, and staffing of qualified sales representative candidates ("reps").
- Provide assistance with the signing of sales rep candidates.
- Ensure your sales team has the necessary tools for presentations.
- Work directly with key accounts.
- Participate in joint sales calls with reps.
- Assist development of retail and customer pricing.
- Assist development of your sales strategy.
- Provide competitive awareness.
- Provide weekly reporting
Additional features that may require additional fees and expenses:
- Packaging Development
- Provide specific sales training for reps
- Attend Conferences and Trade Shows.
- Additional administrative support not covered above.
Sales Rep Management Application
- and complete your RepHunter profile to apply for this plan.
- Click here to schedule a phone call with Tom Metsa.
- Tom will contact you to review your plan options and tailor one to meet your needs.