Placing productive, independent sales reps is a numbers game. Period. This fact cannot be emphasized too much.
Using a service such as RepHunter will both improve those numbers and reduce the hiring period. But you will still most likely need to communicate with several reps to place that one that will ultimately be productive.
For example: to have 10 productive reps, without RepHunter you usually need to place 30. To place 30 reps you may need to have discussions with 100. With RepHunter, our profile building system coupled with our internal search algorithm quickly surfaces the qualified sales reps. These are commission-only independent sale reps looking for additional lines in your industry and covering the regions where you need market penetration.
Therefore, it is important that you proceed with the proper understanding. RepHunter provides specific guidance to its members which can prevent months of frustration in getting started with Independent Sales Reps. This guidance includes detailed tips and instructions to cover the following fundamental points.
1. The Best Way to Place Reps
2. Creating a Professional Impression
3. Why Patience and Persistence are Vital
4. The Proper Use of a Letter-of-Intent
– including a sample Letter of Intent that RepHunter members can begin using right away
5. How to Set Commission Amounts
6. How to Prevent Problems with Samples Provided to Reps
7. Proper User of Contracts and Exclusives
– including a Sample Representation Agreement
8. How to Overcome and Even Benefit from Situations Where the Rep Truly Is Not a Good Match for Your Business
Find and Contact Independent Sales Reps ASAP
For more information about contacting qualified sales reps actively seeking new product or service lines, create your company’s profile on RepHunter for free.
Once you create your profile you will receive your free RepHunter’s Guide to Independent Sales Reps and the ability to utilize our resource pages of tips along with these industry experts’ blog articles.