- To proceed with your "Try Before You Buy", either view more profiles, or do more searching.
- When you are finished, click on Register in the tab above.
- Call TOLL FREE 877-895-2909 to receive assistance and FIVE Bonus Contacts when you first pay to subscribe to a self-service plan.
FREE TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL INDEPENDENT REP BUSINESS
if you complete your registration today!
Click here to Register now!
View Profile: Member ID #26448
Manufacturers Rep or Independent Sales Rep
COLUMBUS, OH, United States
ARCHITECTS , GENERAL AND SUB CONTRACTORS BIDDING ON RELIGIOUS FACILITIES, COMMERCIAL PROJECTS-- HOTELS , SCHOOLS , MUNICIPAL BUILDINGS , MUSEUM, LIBRARIES, HOSPITALS, MULTI FAMILY OR CONDO, COURT HOUSE, PRISON.
Manufactuer wishing to enter United States market---Marketing to Big Box stores
STONE,LIMESTONE, MARBLE, GRANITE , Exteriopr andinterior building venner, exterior stone pavers , interior stone flooring, interior elements, exterior elements
Wood doors,, Church doors, library doors, museum doors, carved doors, commercial doors
Energy efficient curtain wall, window , doors
Manufatured steel products for sale to big box stores ( wheelbarrow, steel scaffolding, dolly , trucks, wood burning stoves)
Update Date: July 20, 2017
Years of Experience: 30
Monthly Sales: 50,000 - 100,000
to view contact info.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- 236 Construction of Buildings
- 238 Specialty Trade Contractors
- 332 Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 541 Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 5413 Architectural, Engineering, and Related Services
- 5414 Specialized Design Services
- 5419 Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611 Educational Services
- 622 Hospitals
- 623 Nursing and Residential Care Facilities
- 711 Performing Arts, Spectator Sports, and Related Industries
- 712 Museums, Historical Sites, and Similar Institutions
- 713 Amusement, Gambling, and Recreation Industries
- 721 Accommodation
- 722 Food Services and Drinking Places
- 921 Executive, Legislative, and Other General Government Support
- 922 Justice, Public Order, and Safety Activities
- 923 Administration of Human Resource Programs
- 925 Administration of Housing Programs, Urban Planning, and Community Development